Dresden at CreatingMotherhood.com has a fabulous idea for when you’re in a bit of a rut, or “blog slump”. You can read her full post here: Scattergories: The Blog Slump Edition.
If you’ve played the Scattergories board game before, then you get the gist of it. The idea is to answer the following series of questions, but with a catch–all the answers have to begin with the first letter of your answer to the first question.
You can play with us by posting your answers in the comments below, over at Dresden’s post, or on your own blog. (Just share the link here so we can check it out.) Now let’s have some fun!
1 )What is your favorite thing to write about?
Relationships -family, friendships, community
2) Something you would never write about
3) Something you would love to read other people writing about
4) Something you would cook from a recipe on someone’s site
Rustic Skillet Potatoes with Paprika from (a)Musing Foodie.
5) Something you would tell strangers about your blog/ site
Read a little about a lot of everything!
6) Something you would tell your mother/father/ parent person to write about
Reminiscing about their upbringing (and mine)
7) Some place that you would love spend the day writing
Regensburg, Germany. What a beautiful historic town! It’s perfect for writing inspiration.
8 ) Something you would say to neighbor if she had a comment section
Remind your son that to have friends means being a friend. He’s a bully.
9) Some blogger you would like to have dinner with
Rachel at Finding Joy
10) Something you will tweet when you finally write a post after a slump
Read our latest post and play along!
Ok, it’s your turn. Go!
For more fun games, check out Dresden’s other Scattegories for blogs.